Co-op - Engineering Support - Summer 2018
2225 Erin Mills Parkway Suite 1200
The Ontario Clean Water Agency (OCWA) is a provincial Crown
corporation in business to provide environmentally responsible and
cost-effective water and wastewater services to Ontario municipalities.
OCWA currently operates over 800 facilities in the province, making it
the largest operator of water and wastewater facilities in Canada.
- Assist with data collection, analysis and engineering report preparation for various water and wastewater treatment projects
- Assist with the management of construction contracts
- Assist in the preparation of Municipal Drinking Water Quality Management Systems and Operational Plans and ECA applications
- Provide engineering support to professional engineering staff including calculations, data analysis, memo preparation, research, etc.
- Other duties, as assigned, in support of the Engineering Services Group's activities
- Will require a mix of field work and office work
- Students who have completed Year 2 or 3 preferred
- PC proficiency including Word Processing, Spreadsheet and PowerPoint (MS Office suite)
- AUTOCAD/Microstation experience
- Health & Safety knowledge - WHMIS
- Valid driver license
- Some municipal or consulting engineering experience is an asset
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Pursuing a degree which would ensure eligibility for future Professional Engineer Licensure (PEO)
Positions Needed: Assistant Project Manager Trainee
Classification: Engineering Officer 2
Academic Discipline(s): Civil/Chemical Engineering
Ref. No.: SU2018ENG
Only students who are willing to move/relocate to this location should apply.
Please send resume to Divya Sundarajan (firstname.lastname@example.org) before March 9, 2018.
Please quote the reference number on your application.
Ontario Clean Water Agency
1 Yonge Street, Suite 1700
Tel: (416) 775-0552
Fax: (416) 314-4615